Movies and the customers that I have to deal with
There are several things about our store that have changed. We have redecorated and redone our movie boxes so that its just the cover boxes. This will sometimes bothers me to no end.
Customers will bring up the wrong thing. So naturally we have to explain to them that the movie is just in the box so bring up the box. I think that half of our customers are ADD or something because they seem to forget this as soon as they come up. Its interesting because they will have two of the movies that are correct and then have a couple of them that arent correct. So we then have to tell them that you just bring up the box. At that point I look at whoever is working with me and we both kinda just go Yeah, ok. I have had some people ask me if we just bring up the box , i say yes , then they come back up a few seconds later. is this the box that I bring up?.... Didnt i just say yes. Hum.
Ah yes the general public is fun fun fun :)
My favorite thing is when people bring up porn and Christian movies such as the Gospel or adult mives and the Bible trivia game. Unfortunately there is nothing that I can say to these poeple.I will get yelled at not fired because my boss wont fire anyone.
Ah, life as a minimum wagde worker can be fun :)
until next time.

3 Comments:
What happened? Shelly, somene stole all of your blogs!
I stoled them :)
LOL, life at ANY kind of job can be like that, haha! But yeah, I TOTALLY know what you mean! Here in the computer lab we have signs all over the place about how to log into the computers and such, and the instructions are even ON THE LOG-IN SCREEN, but I still get stupid people asking me "how do I log in?"... Duh...
Post a Comment
<< Home