Sunday, February 19, 2006

Pet Peeves at work continued....

Well as we roll on through the weeks I get more and more pet peeves at work. I get so incridiblely irritated with poeple and my boss.
My boss is one of them. She irratates the crap out of me. She's not direct and she's just odd.
I had new movies out ok, the ones for Tues. I don't have a car and well its kinda hard for me to get movies back to where they belong. So, I had one movie out that was due on Tues.Well This was one movie that we happened to have 130 copies of. More than half of them were in. minus one of course, i get written up! We had plenty of movies in. OK I honestly think that there is no reason for my being written up for this how ever our dm does. Silly District Manjor. ...

oh My friend just recently came over and did an article. Jen came in the store strak raving mad. no joke. at least from what I hear. She slammed the paper down and screamed did you see this?... the article wasnt about the store. The mere mention of movie gallery in the paper sent her off. All it said was that i worked there. not biggie right. apparnetly not.

Oh and the other day we were swamped at work Its a Saturday... its cold outside... swamped. Jens in the store.. she's just there to write people up and do paper work She can help out a wee bit she saw that we had cutomers in line....long lines i might add. Does she lift a finger to help?... NO she continues on her marry way writting people up and whatever else she was doing.
Then oh this is great I wanted to say Jen ya know what at this point ... I can finish the rest of it or i shouldnt... anyway, she had put some lables in the printer cause we were out of member numbers. She says shelly can you take those out. .... I have a huge line of customers waiting.. i have to take care of them first otherwise they get mad. Heaven forbid they should wait a minute. Well there was a new member that needed to sign an agreement, at that point i still hadnt had time to get the lables out. So the agreement printed on the lables instead of the proper printer paper. She says in a tone... I told her to take those out but i guess she didnt.

Sam (girl i was working with ) says Jen she's a little busy. Yeah just a little. I wanted to say something to Jen at that point. I have more things to worry about than taking out some paper from the pringer. Mind you these are your customers that you could possibly help out with.
ladies and gentlemen that is my boss. Just little things like that can make me edgey around her.
There was some akward moments as though she could tell that I wasnt happy with her comments. but what can i say to her ya know ;)
My next biggest pet peeve... people cant seem to put things back to where they belong. Every time i go and put movies on the wall i find several of them that are just scattered about. Oh and so these movies can just be movies that I can put back right there. They have to be ones that are all the way across the room. GRRR. Ok so it may be our job to put them away but when you decide that you dont want a movie then you put it away. Back where you got it . Because I know that if I went into your store, or house you would freak out if i did that to mess things up....
the life of a minimum wage person can be fun... i know that ive said that before but its sooo true :) THE END :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home