Compulsiveness is Bliss...
so learning to be a chef is grand. making people laugh is even better. the thing that sucks is that i cant make a buchemel sauce.
So class this week has been fun as always however, this week is no exception when it comes to making poeple laugh. mind you i dont mean to do it all the time but it happens.
So, you remember in school when teachers talk about something that one student did, it goes on for years and years.... yeah today that was me!!! I do my best to make a mark where ever it may be. If i'm not spilling something or breaking something I am some how making a mark.
While waiting on my roux , I was told to go dump the scraps in with the beef. Hum. Well I heard.. go over and dump scaps in with the beef. Not really paying attention to where I was supposed to really go and dupm them I dump them in the wrong pot. I dump them in with the noodles. They got a nice flavoring... scraps of carrots and onions... not too bad. The beef stock had noodles in it which gave some pretty coloring. I mean commonI do my best :D
I gave my professor a good laugh. Always. I do what I can.
I also failed twice to make the buchemel... and probably at spelling it ...
Anyway the first time it was a thick thickk like wallpaper paste. ew.
then the second time it was lumpy...ew.
So, at that point we said forget it and lets clean up so that we can eat !!!
:D ... becomming a chef is fun... I love it. I think its the best thing that i have been able to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home